The CS Outreach curriculum contains the following materials:
- Curriculum Handouts for Parents
- Instructional Training Guides for Mentors
- Google Slide Presentations
- Summative Free-Response Assessments
- Supplementary Software for Coding
- Allows students to only insert the code necessary without the backend.
Furthermore, all programs end with a capstone project designed to move the concepts taught into a project that can be showcased.
Click here to see an example guide of MS.102P (Adv Introduction to Python and Code)’s Unit 1, Thinking Like a Computer:
View our curriculum options for each education level:| |